What's Cookin Wednesday, November 18, 2020: Mississippi Chicken, Slow Cooker Version
- 2 oz/2 Tbsp of KerryGold Butter
- 4 Pepperoncinis peppers with about a Tbsp of the juice
- 1 oz of McCormick's ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 packet Chicken gravy mix packet
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup water
1. Place all the ingredient in your slow cooker
2. Cook on low for 8 hours.
3. Remove and shred chicken.
We had it with some steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes made with Fat Free Greek Yogurt. We all enjoyed this greatly and ate leftovers until they were gone! I hope you enjoy as much as we did!