Lightened Up Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw broccoli and warm broccoli in the microwave for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine warm cooked rice, onion, cream of onion soup, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and 1 cup of the shredded cheddar. Stir together until well mixed.
- Fold in broccoli.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350℉ for 35 - 40 minutes until bubbly and cheese is just beginning to get some golden brown spots.
MyWW Blue Plan: 3 SmartPoints
MyWW Purple Plan: 2 SmartPoints
Post a Comment